Publisher of Top Quality Books, Software and Other Information Products
Ayerware Publishing has been publishing fine books, audio/video products and software products since 2005. Located in Williamsville, NY. Ayerware Publishing strives to publish only high-quality products that have been thoroughly researched and developed.
Beating Gout: A Sufferer's Guide to Living Pain Free
Beating Gout is the most comprehensive and up-to-date book designed for the gout sufferer. Recent research has shown that up to 78% of doctors do not treat gout properly. This book sets the record straight on the best and most effective ways to treat gout attacks and manage gout's underlying condition, hyperuricemia. Beating Gout covers all aspects of the disease from its progression, diagnosis, treatment, to the latest research on diet and lifestyle choices that affect gout. Over five hundred research articles and texts were reviewed for this book. No other source has more practical, scientifically backed information that gout sufferers can start using immediately to reduce or stop gout attacks while living a healthier and pain free life.
What you will learn:
- Learn the latest gout management techniques that can stop gout attacks forever
- Learn how to stop a gout attack in its tracks
- Learn the truth about how diet and lifestyle choices effect gout
- Completely based on the latest scientific research, not anecdotes or "secret cures"
- Clear and easy to understand
- Focuses on practical advice that you can use immediately to improve your gout and your health
Marketing Your Professional Practice: How to Market Your Practice in the Internet Age
"Marketing Your Professional Practice" describes how to use new marketing and PR techniques to grow professional practices. This groundbreaking e-book provides detailed instructions on how to use blogging, PR and other Internet marketing methods to bring new clients to your practice fast. Yellow page ads are a thing of the past. These traditional marketing methods are expensive and do not draw in the premium clients that will grow your practice rapidly.
"Marketing Your Professional Practice" shows how to use the Internet and media with detailed examples. This eBook provides you with everything you need to market your business in-house and inexpensively. These methods place your practice in front of your potential clients at exactly the right time but establishing your practice as "thought leaders" in your particular expertise.
What you will learn:
- How to use Internet technologies from blogging to eBooks to establishing your practice as experts in your chosen field
- How to use new forms of advertising such as "pay-per-click" to target a specific customer base
- How to use the media to get tens of thousands of dollars worth of advertising for free